Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FANTASY PHONE SEX

I enjoy men filling their fantasies they have for the girl down the street, their sister, or daughter or even a student or girl scout. I like to role play it out with them. Does that sound like you? Can't get that little fantasy out of your head. Daddy's little princess, kid sister, teacher/student, little brownie scout selling cookies. Do any of these fantasies get your cock hard. You need a pair of little hands to jerk you off, or cute little girl's mouth to suck out that hot cum load. Hot incest, age play, spoiled little princess, run away slave. All fetishes & fantasies turn me on. So call me and tell me some forbidden secrets that force you to masturbate and need some masturbation assistance from a naughty little phone whore like me..

888-292-4431 email rylie4phn@yahoo.com

No comments: